“Beekeeping can be fun and profitable.”
Our one-day course shows how beekeeping may help you earn a little extra cash while having fun with all aspects of beekeeping. It’s designed to help you avoid expensive beekeeping mistakes. Keeping bees for profit is possible, especially in Alberta.
You’ll learn about
– organic growth from backyard to sideliner to commercial;
– equipment choices and shop/honey house considerations;
– finances, projections, expectations, difficulties, setbacks, and success;
– how much money you may make in a typical beekeeping year;
– handling and marketing your products;
– case histories of good and bad beekeeping businesses;
– the beekeeper personality and lifestyle.
How do people make money keeping bees?
You’ll find out with Making Money from Honey
When? Saturday, November 19, 2016: 9 am to 4:30 pm
The fee of $139 includes pizza, handouts, and a full day of lectures!
For details and to reserve your spot: e-mail Ron Miksha: email@example.com