“Beekeeping can be fun and profitable.”
Making Money from Honey, November 2016, was a great experience for everyone involved. It was fun to teach, participate, and learn. But, I’ll admit that it was exhausting – it’s a long day.
We were filled to capacity at the November 2016 course. The couple of people who were too late to register are at the top of our list for our March/April session. (We’ll confirm the date for the spring 2017 course in a couple of weeks.)
Here are some of our topics:
– growing from backyard hobby to sideliner to commercial;
– equipment choices and shop/honey house considerations;
– finances, projections, expectations, difficulties, setbacks, and success;
– how much money to expect from bees in a typical year;
– handling and marketing your products;
– case histories of good and bad beekeeping businesses;
– the beekeeper personality and lifestyle.
How do people make money keeping bees?
You’ll find out with Making Money from Honey
When? Saturday, April 22, 2017: 9 am to 4:30 pm
The fee of $139 includes pizza, handouts, and a full day of lectures!
For details and to reserve your spot, e-mail Ron Miksha: firstname.lastname@example.org