“Beekeeping can be fun and profitable.”
Making Money from Honey, Fall 2016, is scheduled for Saturday, November 19. Aspiring participants may contact either of the instructors to reserve a spot in workshop. It’s a one-day program that will help you earn a little extra cash, design plans for your beekeeping future, and avoid costly mistakes – while enjoying the hobby/business of beekeeping.
Our April offering sold out quickly and had great positive feedback from participants. We have refined the course (just a little) for the November program. If you can make it, just bring a pen and notepad and a keen mind. You’ll really need that keen brain because the amount of material we cover in about seven hours is almost overwhelming!
Here are some of our topics:
– growing from backyard hobby to sideliner to commercial;
– equipment choices and shop/honey house considerations;
– finances, projections, expectations, difficulties, setbacks, and success;
– how much money to expect from bees in a typical year;
– handling and marketing your products;
– case histories of good and bad beekeeping businesses;
– the beekeeper personality and lifestyle.
How do people make money keeping bees?
You’ll find out with Making Money from Honey
When? Saturday, November 19, 2016: 9 am to 4:30 pm
The fee of $139 includes pizza, handouts, and a full day of lectures!
For details and to reserve your spot, e-mail Ron Miksha: email@example.com