“Beekeeping can be fun and profitable.”
Beekeepers! The next workshop for Making Money from Honey is scheduled for Sunday, May 6th in Calgary.
Want to join us? Learn tips on earning some sideline cash from beekeeping – or prepare to run a honey farm! Contact either Neil or Ron (email@example.com) to reserve your spot at the course.
This is a one-day program that will help you earn a little extra cash, figure out plans for your beekeeping future, and avoid costly mistakes – while enjoying the hobby/business of beekeeping.
Our last class in Calgary sold out quickly and had great positive feedback from participants. If you can make it, just bring a pen and notepad and a keen mind. You’ll really need that keen brain because the amount of material we cover in about seven hours is almost overwhelming!
Here are some of our topics:
– growing from backyard hobby to sideliner to commercial;
– equipment choices and shop/honey house considerations;
– finances, projections, expectations, difficulties, setbacks, and success;
– how much money to expect from bees in a typical year;
– handling and marketing your products;
– case histories of good and bad beekeeping businesses;
– the beekeeper personality and lifestyle.
How do people make money keeping bees?
You’ll find out with Making Money from Honey
When? Sunday, May 6, 2018 (9 am to 4 pm)
Where? Cedarbrae Community Centre, 11024 Oakfield Dr SW, Calgary.
The $139 fee includes lunch, handouts, and a full day of lectures!
For details and to reserve your spot, e-mail Ron Miksha: firstname.lastname@example.org